Thunderbird startup-time

Justin Wood (Callek) callek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:41:00 UTC 2011

For the record, AMO is developing an on-demand form of performance
testing with addons. Such that "If my addon is installed into Firefox,
how does that measure up with performance numbers of Firefox WITHOUT my
extension"

Which is planned to encompass Startup Performance, and Pageload
Performance, at a bare minimum. I'm not sure how relevant that is to
your thoughts here, but it is something they are striving toward, and
would be good to keep in mind.

They are not too far off from getting that into a "lets do it" state afaik.

~Justin Wood (Callek)