Dupme workshop December 2 2010

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozillamessaging.com
Fri Nov 26 14:33:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

A quick note to announce that on December Second, the QA team will have
a dupme workshop.
The idea is to exchange tips , tricks and techniques used by people that
usually do triage in bugzilla. We want to create a howto kind of
documentation so new comers can more easily find duplicate and help us
manage the 40% of new bugs that are duplicates. If you want to
participate to the project - helping us with duplicate is a very good
way to start :D
The workshop will be happening online and we will have Three sessions -
they will be from one to two hours long (depending on attendance etc ...)

A more complete explanation and complete instructions on how to
participate have been posted to the mozilla wiki at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Testing/Workshops/Duplication .

This should be fun and informative.

See you next Thursday.

Ludo

--
Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead
http://www.spreadthunderbird.com/aff/79/2