One more project using ispdb

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon May 17 08:41:27 PDT 2010

On 05/17/2010 05:25 PM, David Ascher wrote:
>  On 5/17/10 3:06 AM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>>  Hi!
>> As some of you may know, the Evolution project recently started to
>> make use of ISPDB [1] and the other day I learned that Kmail, the
>> primary e-mailing app for KDE project is going to make use of it as
>> well through the Akonadi framework [2].
>> Just wanted to let you know, as someone mentioned it could affect
>> Thunderbirds server statistics data.
>
> Gee, it'd be nice if these projects talked to us about it.
Blake have already been in contact with Michael Meeks that did the
implementation in Evolution (I can forward the e-mails to you if you
want to), and I referred the Kmail guy to the ispdb list if he had any
questions.
Is there anything specific we need to talk to them about regarding ispdb?
If so, I can try to get in e-mail contact with the developers involved.
- Andreas