Followup to bug 241197 -- or -- feedback from an extension developer

Bryan Clark clarkbw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:14:46 UTC 2010

Jonathan -

Awesome message. I share your frustrations with some of the internal
pieces and agree that things are so much better than they used to be,
yet we still have a ways to go.

As you find problems like you are encountering it would be great if
you  could file bugs on the current documentation as well as the
platform so things improve as you go. Just link to your source control
for examples of usage.  All of the places you've struggled and
succeeded are places others might have gotten stuck and quit. We
should be able to do better.

I'm looking forward to trying out your extension!

Bryan