Migration assistant feedback wanted.

Pavel Cvrček pcvrcek at mozilla.cz
Fri Mar 12 23:35:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

Dne 12.3.2010 1:35, Andreas Nilsson napsal(a):
> Here is the stuff done as a rough html mockup (warning, please look at
> it in FF3.6 or higher):
> http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/migration-assistant/index.html

the most frequenty question about Thunderbird 3.0 in our local support
forum was "how can I change reply/forward buttons back to Thunderbird 2
style?". I see nothing related to this point in this wizard.

Should I expect that users which will upgrade from Thunderbird 2.0 to
3.1 will have "old style/position" reply/forward buttons? If not we
should have option for switch back in this wizard.

Regards,

--
Pavel Cvrček <pcvrcek at mozilla.cz>
http://www.mozilla.cz/