Migration assistant feedback wanted.

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Fri Mar 12 21:26:13 UTC 2010

  On 03/12/2010 11:23 AM, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
>> http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/migration-assistant/index.html
> I don't like the wording on the last screen - I don't particularly think
> that gloda search is fast - it's global before being fast. And I don't
> like the fact that we compare diskspace with search speed. And what am I
> disabling on that last screen, gloda ? Autosync ? Gloda and autosync ?
The Thunderbird 3 Features page [1] mentions "to search even faster".
It is faster than the old method of searching for a word in all the
bodies of a inbox, but if we're going to replace the phrase with
something else, I'm not sure Global is going to cut it. Maybe "Better
search"?

1. http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/features/#tabs-search
- Andreas