Policy change for the blocking next release flag

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Mar 12 20:37:27 UTC 2010

On 3/12/2010 11:36 AM, Andrew Sutherland wrote:

> GetSatisfaction is our current support venue.

Then is it is important that the powers-that-be emphasize that, and how
well it is working, every time they introduce another "we would like
less input" process change. Otherwise, it just seems like you are saying
"you guys are all really annoying, so we want to take these
conversations to a more private or controlled place."

rkent