experience with/opinions on justification and CSS white-space properties in email?

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed Jun 30 18:00:44 UTC 2010

  protz told me that "justification" may mean to space text so that
*both* left and right borders are aligned, like many word processors do,
i.e. no "comb" on the right.

In that case, I have no objections to disallow that. I don't see how
that would make sense at all. And we're not using it for plaintext
rendering.

Ben