code name for Thunderbird 3.2

Archaeopteryx archaeopteryx at coole-files.de
Sun Jun 20 11:19:43 UTC 2010

Two concerns:

1. Who uses a disaster as a code name? I can't wait for the jokes about
correlations.

2. The idea to choose a beach with environmental issues was only born
because the of the Gulf spill? As bad as it is, but this looks pretty US
centric to me. Why not choose a beach of
- Nigeria ( http://www.thespec.com/article/790609 )
- an Indian or Bangladeshi river delta (
http://maps.google.de/maps?t=h&hl=de&ie=UTF8&ll=21.730481,89.499779&spn=0.18689,0.121536&z=12
, http://www.sos-arsenic.net/english/environment/ganges.html )
- Ecuador (
http://maps.google.de/maps?t=h&hl=de&ie=UTF8&ll=-3.120633,-80.235901&spn=0.401777,0.243073&z=11