Help with cleaning up trunk

Mark Banner mbanner at mozillamessaging.com
Wed Jun 16 10:31:37 UTC 2010

  On 15/06/2010 23:55, Ben Bucksch wrote:
>  On 15.06.2010 16:48, Mark Banner wrote:
>> How's trunk looking on non-Mac platforms, anyone tried it out yet?
>
> I used to use trunk on Linux, but stopped about a month ago when the
> "freeze UI for 10 seconds, every 60 seconds or so, esp. when anything
> happens with the (IMAP-)folders"-bug wouldn't go away and dmose urged
> me to use 3.1.
Certainly at the time, the better option was to use 3.1, as that's what
we were trying to get shipped.

As to the actual trunk issue, I don't think I heard anything about that.
Is there a bug on it?

> That freeze bug for me is a blocker, it makes the app totally
> unusable. Is there a sign of it being fixed now? I could try trunk
> again in that case, but not before.
Can you give the trunk a quick go again and just see if it is fixed? It
would be useful to know if we've got something like that going on.

Thanks
Mark.