Help with cleaning up trunk

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Tue Jun 15 22:55:04 UTC 2010

  On 15.06.2010 16:48, Mark Banner wrote:
> How's trunk looking on non-Mac platforms, anyone tried it out yet?

I used to use trunk on Linux, but stopped about a month ago when the
"freeze UI for 10 seconds, every 60 seconds or so, esp. when anything
happens with the (IMAP-)folders"-bug wouldn't go away and dmose urged me
to use 3.1.

That freeze bug for me is a blocker, it makes the app totally unusable.
Is there a sign of it being fixed now? I could try trunk again in that
case, but not before.