Gloda questions/suggestions.

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Mon Jun 14 18:42:45 UTC 2010

  On 06/14/2010 10:15 AM, Blake Winton wrote:
> (If there are bugs for these already, please let me know what they
> are, or cc me on them.)

I mark gloda bugs that I think are important to fix in the short/medium
term with [gloda key] in the whiteboard.  Otherwise, searching on
"gloda" gives a reasonably sized list.  Non-[gloda key] gloda bugs are
not likely to get fixed unless they suddenly start blocking an important
use case...

If gloda's limitations are holding you back, I would probably suggest
starting to dig into the code and trying your hand or looking into the
SQLite ramifications more to figure out how an idealized gloda would use
it.  The https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Gloda_debugging
page should be able to help you out, especially the bit about EXPLAIN
and the link to my blog post with the helpful control-flow graph
visualization tool that can annotate performance data on too...

Andrew