Adopting the mozilla-central superreview policy in comm-central

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Thu Jun 10 22:15:51 UTC 2010

  On 11.06.2010 00:01, Karsten Düsterloh wrote:
> Especially /mailnews is a precious and in parts rather complex beast,
> which IMO has seen too few serious reviewing, not too much.

Agreed. But we did have sr for it, and it didn't help. You can't help
that with more review steps, though, but the one review being performed
more "seriously" (your word), or carefully, or mindful.

In other words, replace "more" with "better", and I'd agree ;-)

> Actually, I find this policy change strange, to say the least. I'd say that TB needs - no offence meant! - more reviewing, not less.

If the rules are fine for Gecko (netwerk, renderer etc.), they should be
fine for TB.