Adopting the mozilla-central superreview policy in comm-central

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Jun 10 19:32:37 UTC 2010

  What does this actually mean in practice?

Previously, I interpreted the policy (perhaps incorrectly) that all
/mailnews needed sr and all /mail did not.

As I understand the change, you are saying that neither /mailnews nor
/mail will require sr, but sr will be added when the complexity tests of
the new review process is met. So this would result in more sr in /mail,
and less in /mailnews.

Is that roughly correct?

rkent