NNTP and thunderbird-related lists

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozilla.org
Thu Jul 29 18:35:18 UTC 2010

  On 7/29/10 11:06 AM, Alan Lord (Gmail) wrote:
> On 29/07/10 18:59, Dan Mosedale wrote:
>> On 7/29/10 6:23 AM, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
>>> On 29/07/10 02:33, Dan Mosedale wrote:
>>
>> As far as I'm aware, our mailman configuration is configured by default
>> to send you your own replies if you're subscribed to the list. I'm
>> certainly getting copies of my own posts to tb-planning. Are you not?
>>

> Mine don't either. I do not see copies of my own messages in this list.

I just looked at the mailman admin settings, and it claims that the
"Default options for new members joining this list"  default value for
"Do not send a copy of a member's own post" is unchecked.  Perhaps
there's a mailman bug so that it's misfiring for some folks.  In any
case, try changing that setting for yourself at
<https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/tb-planning>.

Dan