messaging add-ons feedback

Bryan Clark clarkbw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:56:24 UTC 2010

  Hi -

In case people missed the latest post, Feedback for Add-ons.
http://mozillalabs.com/messaging/2010/07/24/feedback-for-add-ons/

We've added a uservoice feedback site for the messaging add-ons.  I know
it's one more place to check, but it works pretty well for organizing
feedback.
     https://mozillalabs.uservoice.com/forums/68185-messaging-add-ons

If you have feedback, comments, or ideas for new add-ons please post
them there.  rsx11m already posted a great comment that we should have
the add-on development list, see 'Thunderbird experiments' message [1],
be on the wiki somewhere.

There is RSS for the feeback forum, just add:
http://feedback.mozillalabs.com/forums/68185.atom to your Thunderbird RSS.

Cheers,
~ Bryan

[1] https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/tb-planning/2010-July/000377.html