delayed: discussion of newer Tb related mailing lists & NNTP

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozillamessaging.com
Mon Jul 19 21:00:37 UTC 2010

  I said a few weeks back that I was hoping to post a more detailed
discussion of the reasoning behind why recent Thunderbird-related fora
don't have NNTP-based counterparts.  I've had a recent inquiry about
this post.

Unfortunately, other things got in the way last week, and this week I'm
at OSCON, and I expect the discussion to be a bit involved, so I want to
be sure to have a bit more attention available to devote to the
discussion that I can this week.

I apologize for not getting this done as planned; I've rescheduled it
for next week.

Dan