Thunderbird Product Notes v0.6

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozilla.org
Sat Jul 17 01:16:36 UTC 2010

> Current plan is to explore plenty of things through extensions. I know
> dmose is thinking about publishing a list of those extensions that
> we'll be working on. I think that's what he meant by :
>
>> A todo on my list (as listed on
>> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Dmose/Arch_of_Participation_todos>) is
>> to put together a product priorities page which ties some of these
>> things together.  I suspect this will help address the concerns you
>> mention.
That's exactly right.  Bryan and DavidB have posted a whole bunch of the
relevant content today to this very mailing list (thanks, guys!).

I'll be out at OSCON next week, so I won't be getting a lot done then,
but I hope to work with a variety of folks after I get back and in the
first part of August to make our overall thinking here easier to find
and understand.

Dan