Thunderbird Product Notes v0.6

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Thu Jul 15 19:33:21 UTC 2010

  [15.07.2010 21:21]    »Dan Mosedale« wrote:
> On 7/15/10 11:23 AM, neandr wrote:
>> With David  coming on board we have seen some plans, very
>> enthusiastic  eg. about the integration of LG with TB.
>>
>> Did I missed the updates to all of that?
> Yes, see <http://ascher.ca/blog/2009/02/18/lightning_update/> for the
> details.  That page specifically talks about Thunderbird 3, but the
> keep-it-as-an-addon plan is still current.  Note that as part of
> Thunderbird 3.1, the start page advertises Lightning to end-users.

:-)   I expected this would lead to a misunderstanding, sorry not to
modify my answer before sending.
Yes, I known a change for TB/LG took place. Alternatively I could have
taken one of my favorites: TB/AB or the use of "Categories" across TB/LG.
The question was more general about David's / the team's plans, the
plans for TB beyond 3.1, the TBnext. :-D