Making Tb participation more rewarding & fun

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozilla.org
Wed Jul 14 19:52:08 UTC 2010

  For folks who have already seen this and given me feedback, I've
incorporated much, but not yet all, of that feedback.  Using the wiki
history is probably the easiest way to see the things that have changed
since you last looked.  I intend to incorporate all the feedback I've
gotten so far by the next iteration; I'll explicitly state that once it
has happened so that folks can advocate for things that don't get
incorporated.

Dan