Thunderbird prefs redesign (aka mega-prefs)

Joshua Cranmer Pidgeot18 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 15:27:53 UTC 2010

On 12/26/2010 04:10 PM, Jim wrote:
> * Per-account prefs
I don't know if this is in scope or not, but one thing I would dearly
love is to be able to merge the account settings dialog with the
standard preferences, as well as the various folder properties dialogs,
since it makes hunting for the correct dialog a royal pain. However,
keeping the links from the right-click menus in the folder pane would
probably be a good idea. At the very least, please consider it an
eventual goal. :-)

--
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth