Worthwhile Thunderbird projects/addons?

Jim squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 06:02:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Dan Mosedale
<dmose at mozillamessaging.com> wrote:
> Have you seen <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:UX/Priorities>?   This
> might be just what you're looking for, and, if not, I'd be interested to
> understand what's different about it than what you're looking for...

The Thunderbird experiments page
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Experiments> is a little closer
to what I'm thinking about, though many (all?) of these projects are
already taken by someone. I'm sure people working on them wouldn't
mind some help, but I'd be especially interested in working on
something new, since 1) it adds breadth to the experiments/addons, and
2) it means I get to work on the fun stuff. :)

I suppose the main difference between the two is that the UX
priorities are mainly smallish fixes to existing things, and the
experiments are new, larger (but not too large) things entirely.

- Jim