Worthwhile Thunderbird projects/addons?

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:29:05 UTC 2010

Great to hear that! Having reviewed quite a few of your patches, I'm
just delighted to see you step in further.

I'm going to sound pretty self-interested, but withing a few week's
time, I should have the thunderbird-stdlib project I've been mentioning
set up. I also plan to put "Compose in a tab" back on the rails, but
handling that and Thunderbird Conversations at the same time is just
too much work for me. So if you want to contribute to "Compose in tab",
just wait for me to land one or two patches in core, factor out what's
common with Thunderbird Conversations into thunderbird-stdlib, and this
should be ready for you to hack on.

Thunderbird Conversations naturally welcomes patches, there really is a
ton of bugs to fix (see
https://github.com/protz/GMail-Conversation-View/issues).

Feel free to start hacking! As soon as thunderbird-stdlib is setup and
"Compose in a tab" is working again, I'll send a message to this list.

jonathan