A Thunderbird "stdlib"

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 08:24:55 UTC 2010

Yes, I'm aware of STEEL but it never got really far. I don't know the
reasons for it (lack of resources?), so I thought that keeping some kind
of a standard library off the tree, in something more flexible than
Mozilla's own hg repo, would allow other people to contribute more easily.

There's also the infamous "MailUtils.jsm" that does include a couple
useful functions. I was thinking about something more in the spirit of
"MailUtils.jsm" rather than an XPCOM-like STEEL library with interfaces.