Thunderbird communication channels

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozillamessaging.com
Wed Dec 15 15:31:49 UTC 2010

On 12/14/10 12:55 AM, Jonathan Protzenko wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've started writing a "Thunderbird communication channels" wiki page
> [1], that lists all the places where we communicate. As I'm relatively
> new to the project, I remember having a hard time trying to figure out
> where to get the information / how to get it. I was lucky in the sense
> that I started hanging out on IRC relatively early, which allowed me
> to get the information quickly. Plus, I was already familiar with the
> Mozilla project. However, this might not be the case for everyone.

Jonathan, this is really great!  Thanks so much for putting this
together, as it's a super high-leverage way to help our community grow.
I've nominated you as a Friend of the Tree this week, so if you send
your t-shirt size and physical address to rebron at mozillamessaging.com,
he'll hook you up with a t-shirt.

I have a bunch more thoughts here that I started several times to write
down yesterday, but the day turned out to be a little too chaotic, and I
suspect today will be the same.

Let's touch base about this more later this week or early next.
> PS : is there a whitelist for tb-planning?
There is, and it looks like Mark has already added you!

Dan