Messaging add-ons forum promotion

Wayne Mery (vn) vseerror at Lehigh.EDU
Wed Dec 15 13:55:02 UTC 2010

The Messaging add-ons forum at
http://feedback.mozillalabs.com/forums/68185-messaging-add-ons was
announced by Bryan
http://mozillalabs.com/messaging/2010/07/24/feedback-for-add-ons/
wherein he writes "We’ll make sure the link is available from each
add-on as it is released". I see this has been done on
http://mozillalabs.com/messaging/mailing-list-manager/ in a nicely
formatted footer summarizing the links related to the add-on. And the
same is seen for about:support, Mute Thread and Thunderbird Contacts.
But I am not sure that this promotion has been happening for all add-ons
and fully promoted in our blogging. And it seems to be missing the
http://mozillalabs.com/messaging main web page.

Let's make sure we promote the Messaging Add-ons forum link
http://feedback.mozillalabs.com/forums/68185-messaging-add-ons to help
realize Bryan's dream of world domination by Messaging add-ons!

(I've added
http://feedback.mozillalabs.com/forums/68185-messaging-add-ons to the
excellent https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/CommunicationChannels
started by protz.)