Stopping Thunderbird 3.0 / comm-1.9.1 builds

Mark Banner mbanner at mozillamessaging.com
Fri Dec 10 12:20:13 UTC 2010

Now that we have released the last of the Thunderbird 3.0.x builds, I
would like to stop producing nightly and unit test builds for the
Thunderbird 3.0.x / comm-1.9.1 branch.

I would like this to happen next week a this will reduce the management
load on our infrastructure. If anyone has a reason that we shouldn't do
this, please let us know as soon as possible.

There are only a small amount of nightly users left on the 3.0.x branch,
and as a result, it is not really worth the effort of doing a special
major update. We will however, replace the start and what's new pages
with directions on where to get newer versions of Thunderbird.

Mark.