"Date" column in the thread pane

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:02:16 UTC 2010

Indeed, having the thread pane show the last message in the thread for
collapsed threads, instead of the first, would probably be more
consistent with my conversation view. Actually, the message that's
scrolled into view and expanded when clicking on a collapsed thread is
usually the last one in the thread (unless we find more recent messages
in other folders that are not in the current thread pane), so that makes
even more sense.

I'm indeed very interested by a hidden pref of yours that would trigger
the behavior you just suggested. My extension could just flip it through
the setup assistant and unflip it on uninstall, as it does for a
selection of other prefs.

jonathan