"Date" column in the thread pane

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed Dec 8 17:43:27 UTC 2010

On 08.12.2010 18:32, Jonathan Protzenko wrote:
> When in threaded view, the "date" column in the thread pane displays
> the date the thread started, not the date the latest message arrived.

You realize there's also a column "Received"? I find that a lot more
useful. Maybe we should make that the default?

(Date has the time in the message header, i.e. set by the sender, which
is often wrong for spam or bad clocks of senders, while Received has the
time from our client or server, IIRC - not sure how that works for POP3.)