Thunderbird mailing-list / NNTP decision rationale

Unicorn.Consulting unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 04:56:54 UTC 2010

  On 10/08/2010 6:07 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:

> If the Mozilla devs *all* truly feel this way, then they should simply
> remove NNTP functionality from TB completely - in which case I'd be
> *really* pissed... ;)

And I for one would be gone. It is the NNTP functionality that has me as
a Thunderbird user. Outlook does the job nicely for mail. NNTP is the
winning edge that Thunderbird supplies to me and has me overlook the
HTML limitations and foibles of the mail client.

Matt

--
  “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin