MuteThread 0.1 add-on

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozillamessaging.com
Fri Aug 6 17:35:29 UTC 2010

  To see threads in a folder that you've ignored in the past, go to the
View menu -> Threads and check the "Ignored Threads".  As you've quite
rightly pointed out, this isn't very discoverable at all, which is why
Bryan has proposed that those messages be made visible in a "Muted
Threads" subfolder.

Dan