MuteThread 0.1 add-on

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 13:24:36 UTC 2010

   Just tested this 'beast'.
After some search I found the menu (show msgs of a thread in the "Thread
pane", use the main menu with "Message", find the menu entries at the
very end with "Ignore Thread / Ignore Subthread")
Be aware: using those cmds will remove the thread. I didn't found any
chance to re-enable the thread!!! Only deleting the .msf file does the job.
Just a note to be careful with it ;-)

Günter