[feedback wanted] Thunderbird 3.1 rc1 schedule
mbanner at mozillamessaging.com
Thu Apr 29 09:53:33 UTC 2010
Based on where we are with blockers etc, the Thunderbird drivers have
proposed a schedule for getting to RC 1. The schedule is challenging,
but we believe it is a good starting point.
We would like to get feedback from those with blockers , and others
on their thoughts for this schedule:
* Code freeze: could be anywhere between 10th and 14th May -
probably 13th or 14th May.
* L10n completion: 16th May 23:59 PDT (end of day Sunday)
* Build Starts: 17th May (Monday)
* QA starts: 18th May (Tuesday)
* RC1 release: 25th May (Tuesday)
This gives us about 2 weeks to be code complete, including addressing
feedback from beta 2.
 See http://bit.ly/999SJw
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning