[feedback wanted] Thunderbird 3.1 rc1 schedule

Mark Banner mbanner at mozillamessaging.com
Thu Apr 29 09:53:33 UTC 2010

  Based on where we are with blockers etc, the Thunderbird drivers have
proposed a schedule for getting to RC 1. The schedule is challenging,
but we believe it is a good starting point.

We would like to get feedback from those with blockers [1], and others
on their thoughts for this schedule:

    * Code freeze: could be anywhere between 10th and 14th May -
      probably 13th or 14th May.
    * L10n completion: 16th May 23:59 PDT (end of day Sunday)
    * Build Starts: 17th May (Monday)
    * QA starts: 18th May (Tuesday)
    * RC1 release: 25th May (Tuesday)

This gives us about 2 weeks to be code complete, including addressing
feedback from beta 2.

Mark.

[1] See http://bit.ly/999SJw