3.1rc1 bug list

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozillamessaging.com
Wed Apr 28 01:30:41 UTC 2010

  Standard8 and I spent some time going over the 3.1RC1 bug list today:
and we think it's in fairly reasonable shape.

We've got a schedule theory that Mark is going to propose tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you know of any bugs that you believe need to block
3.1RC1, now is the time to either nominate them to block directly (if
you have nomination privs), or find someone to do that on your behalf,
if you don't.

A reminder that our current blocking criteria are bugs that:

a) make the upgrade experience from TB2 very painful for a large number
of users

or

b) are a new, reproducible, severe quality issue (eg dataloss, frequent
crashes)

Thanks!
Dan