ongoing Thunderbird work after Tb 3.1

Pavel Cvrček pcvrcek at mozilla.cz
Mon Apr 26 09:13:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

Dne 24.4.2010 0:10, Dan Mosedale napsal(a):
> As we're nearing the end of the Thunderbird 3.1 cycle, the usual
> questions about what's next have started popping up. With help from
> drivers, I've put together a wiki page that describes, in general, what
> we expect things to look like going forward at
>
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Thunderbird_Post_3.1_Plan>

I'm missing something about Lightning. Integration of this extension was
removed from TB 3.0 plan and after that I don't know what is current
status. On our local community website users often ask this question and
I don't know what to answer.

What's current plan? Will be Lightning integrated with Thunderbird or
not? If yes, in which version?

Regards,

--
Pavel Cvrček <pcvrcek at mozilla.cz>