TB 3.1 branch plans

Justin Wood (Callek) callek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:53:37 UTC 2010

This plan sounds good on my end, one question though.

Do we plan to drop 1.9.2 ifdef's globally once branching is done, just
on build-config (to make mail/ merge's easier) or what?

If the plan is so soon, I can start writing the patch asap to do it (for
branch c-c and trunk c-c code)

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)