new Thunderbird 3.1b2 dates

Dan Mosedale dmose at mozillamessaging.com
Wed Apr 14 23:50:06 UTC 2010

  After discussion with a variety of folks, we've gone ahead and set a
new deadline for Thunderbird 3.1b2.  The plan is to do code freeze for
3.1b2 at 23:59 Pacific Time, next Tuesday, April 20th.  This is
therefore also the feature and string freeze date for 3.1.  A few more
details can be found at
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Thunderbird_3.1b2>.

Any patches not landed by that time (even blockers) are at risk of being
cut from 3.1 entirely.

Because I have jury duty starting next Monday, Standard8 has graciously
agreed to pick up the 3.1b2 driving from me on Monday morning.

Thanks,
Dan