meeting format experiment

Roland MoMo Tanglao roland at mozillamessaging.com
Tue Apr 6 18:49:45 UTC 2010

Loved it!
I also will love the next meeting wiki page being started right after
the current meeting idea.
as for
"it was still the usual suspects doing most of the talking "
don't know how to solve that, other than to suggest  that  folks who
aren't comfortable speaking to prepare 1 brief 1-2 sentence point on the
wiki page (if and only if they wish, i.e. strictly optional)) that
people on the call could discuss briefly

cheers!
...Roland