Limitation Suite

Laurent MECHARLE laurent.mecharle at aviation-civile.gouv.fr
Wed Sep 11 10:27:35 PDT 2013

Hi Martin
thanks for suggest but we have a imap server that store the mail and working fine. but for lighting this we archive on another space for perform faster recovery if imap server crash and apply mail quota but this case is very exceptional
but i understand i create
archive-part1
archive-part2 for example
and store max 4 Gb space
i would just understand why the limitation was
and i know why now with the community help