Thank you Mozilla

Md. Jawed Ahmed j.ahmed at kancor.in
Tue Sep 10 21:33:03 PDT 2013

Dear Team,
I have been using TB for close to 6 years now. I used a freeware called Pegasus Mail before that.

I have never used Outlook ever and don't want to use it in future either.

I just wish to express my gratitude to the entire team for this wonderful mailing application. It has all the features and functions that any user can ask for.  Keep up the great work ! !

best regards,
jawed ahmed,
India
--

_________________________________________________________ ####KANCOR EMAIL DISCLAIMER#### This electronic transmission and any document accompanying this electronic transmission contain information belonging to the sender. This information may be legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom its addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,copying,distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted information is strictly prohibited. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended" or "Electronic Contract Intended" this mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment or acceptance of a contract offer. _________________________________________________________