Thunderbird's Problems

Nasir Sultan nasir.sultan at nuricon.com
Mon Sep 9 20:38:09 PDT 2013

Ben / Mark

I am user of Thunderbird since three year. I face two problems in
Thunderbird

*First Problem*

A few people who have e-mailed to me have some kind of embedded graphic
in their e-mail signature. I have tried a few times to forward e-mails
to others, and the e-mail always hangs. Thunderbird brings up a dialog
that says: Sending Messages - "Then you see the subject line here"
e-mail never gets sent and will hang. You can hit cancel to stop. If you
then go into the e-mail and delete the embedded graphic signature, then
you can send.

*Second Problem*

When I forward or reply some email my own signature format change and
shifted in double spacing.

Kindly advice us the setting for solving these two issues and inform us
thorough me e-mail address (nasir.sultan at nuricon.com).

Thanks.

Best Regards
Nasir Sultan