Decision: Mainstream and ESR releases will be merged from TB 24 onwards

Mark Banner mbanner at
Mon Sep 9 14:36:36 PDT 2013

Hi Ben,

On 06/09/2013 14:41, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> Given that enterprise users generally wait until the last moment, I 
> propose we make that transition from 17 to 24 at the earliest possible 
> time, and leave 1-2 further TB 17 releases only for "emergency" cases.
The agreed plan was that we would provide 2 further releases and only 
update at the plan. I don't think it is fair to change that now as there 
is not really enough warning for the change in plan for those who do 
consume our updates directly.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 3910 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
URL: <>

More information about the tb-enterprise mailing list