Enterprise survey

Jb Piacentino jb at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 27 01:52:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are currently running a survey about Thunderbird to better understand
users and usage patterns. You might already have answered the
'individuals' part through Thunderbird start page, and we're now
entering the second part of the study focusing on 'Enterprise' users.
We'd like to conduct the survey through one-to-one individual phone
interviews. I would be very grateful if you could volunteer to give us a
little bit of your time (no more than 45 minutes) answering a few
questions, in English or French.

If you are managing a group of Thunderbird users, or if you are a VAR or
ISV, please email Anne-Marie Bourcier (abourcier at mozilla.com) with your
details and convenient dates and times. Please make sure you indicate
the size of your organization and your country. Anne-Marie will then
contact you back to organize the interview.

We will publicly share the anonymous results of both surveys in a couple
of weeks so we all know, as a community, a little more about Thunderbird.

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation !

Jb