Thunderbird v8 - Script new user setup.

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sat Dec 10 12:09:08 PST 2011

On 2011-12-10 1:02 PM, Ben Bucksch <ben.bucksch at beonex.com> wrote:
> gloda is a cache and just shouldn't be roaming. And yes, we'll have to
> deal with a gloda that does not exist or is out of sync - I don't know,
> if we do that already.
>
> Can this be addressed soon?

If this starts being addressed (I sure hope it does), please don't
forget about bug 543963 (and any other related bugs) dealing with
separating out the meta-data that *should* roam. This particular bug is
about the UI view settings (ie, which columns should be displayed, their
location, as well as which column is sorted and which direction), but
I'm sure there are probably other things that could be separated out.