need a custom ASC.JAR for tamarin-redux ?

Sam Wu elimsam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:14:20 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am wondering has this issue been fixed? I updated the source recently
(have done so for 3 months) and get a similar error when running builtin.py,
only the unrecognized version become 676. I tried to look for
api-versions.java, and it was removed from the source in changeset
ec74cd1cba8a. Is there a new way to run the script or am I missing
something?

Thanks
Sam