Tamarin Waterfall stdio links

Brent Baker brbaker at adobe.com
Mon Jun 30 05:22:19 PDT 2008

This should be working again. When we setup the new server I tried using
a different proxy but I wasn't able to get the stdio to stream properly.
I have been able to recover the old proxy code that we were using which
is able to send the stdio ONCE the buildstep is complete. I believe that
it will not send the info while it is still being written to.

-b-