Tamarin Waterfall stdio links

Jim Blandy jimb at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 27 12:24:33 PDT 2008

Hi, folks.  I find the Tamarin waterfall very useful:

http://tamarin-builds.mozilla.org/tamarin-tracing/waterfall

(Especially when I've broken something.)  But none of the 'stdio' links
work for me: when I click on them, nothing happens.  bsmedberg confirms
that this happens to him, too.

I understand that the stdio links are streamed out dynamically, and
there's a proxy involved, so there are all sorts of subtleties involved
in making that work, but it would be very valuable to at least have the
streams of completed tasks available.  Can this be done?