How to call a AS function from C++?

Kelkar, Anand akelkar at ea.com
Wed Jun 18 15:03:37 PDT 2008

Hello All,

I am trying to call an AS method on an AS object from C++ by using
Toplevel->callproperty() function. But the problem is that when
callproperty() tries to find the function inside the traits of that
object, it cannot find it because the namespace sets that is passed thru
Multiname to callproprty() function are not matching with ones saved
inside traits table. Right now I am using publicNamespace to generate my
multiname for function but that seems not to be correct. How do I find
the correct namespace to be passed to multiname?

Thanks

Anand