Tamarin Meeting is on for tomorrow...

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jun 17 16:03:41 PDT 2008

I’m afraid I’m travelling for work at the moment, so will be unable to
attend the meeting.  Unfortunately I haven’t spent much time on Tamarin in
the last few weeks, so I haven’t much to report anyway - but by the time the
next meeting comes around (which I promise to be at :) I should have
something worthwhile (or at least new ;) to say.  If anyone would like to
chat with me in the meantime about anything related to this, please just
ping me and I’ll give you a call at a mutually convenient time.

Cheers,

Mark