compilers

Rick Reitmaier rreitmai at adobe.com
Mon Jun 9 16:03:59 PDT 2008

Par,

I haven't looked at the mxmlc/compc work in about a year,
but I'd suggest that as a starting point for your investigation,
as that code has been engineered and extensively tested for
large multi-file compiles (aka flex).

The dependency issue quickly grows once you start pushing
more than a single file through the asc compiler and you
probably don't want to reinvent logic in asc that already exists
in compc.

Let us know how it goes.

- Rick